Friday, April 13, 2012

Been MIA

To all my wonderful readers,
 
So I wanted to take a moment to apologize to my awesome followers and friends for going MIA for a while. I just started a new job and have had zero time to tutorial my meals! I will be adding a few goodies this weekend and next week... 

I hope that you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday! I sure did! I love love love this time of year! The blooms, the fresh produce, the aroma of spring time barbeques, and lots of fun times with family and friends! This spring time is the preamble for the summer Bliss! 

I need to start my garden soon.. so I will have a few posts up about gardening as well coming up! My garden has some crazy weeds right now... so I have some work to do!!! 

Today is Chad's birthday! I have a fun weekend planned with Baseball, shooting range, good food, the daffodil parade and festival, and lunches with good friends! This should be a great weekend.. Thankfully we have SUNSHINE!! This is a rare event for this time of year, and I'll take it! It is here on the perfect weekend.

I will get better at keeping up on my posts, thank you for your devotion, support, and understanding in these new seasons of my life! 
Blessings,
Janelle Dutcher

No comments:

Post a Comment