Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life as Wife:



Welcome to my life as a Stay at home wife, turning my house to home!  
This is me and my wonderful husband!



I am a God-loving God-fearing Christian wife, sister, friend, and daughter.
My desire is to be drawn close to God, and to walk with Him;
my very life is completely His to use for His good will and pleasure. 
"For whoever wishes to save his life shall lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake shall find it."
Matthew 6:25 

God's will has me in the role of House Wife and I am Loving it! 
I wanted to start a blog to share some of the experiences that I am going through in making our 
House to Home offer support, advice and tips to wives alike!

 A little background on me;
I am 21 
I have been married for two years!
I love food, and as much as I love to splurge a bit every so often I enjoy eating healthy and love to cook! 
I have an adorable Pup (my dog baby) Bentley 

I have a garden and I cant wait to start that this spring. 
I am big on naturopathic healing and vitamin nutrition.
I am a California girl relocated in the Northwest (Washington) 
I love a good movie, 
Crafts are my thing,
And I have been known to sew a thing or two. 
Thats enough about me, 
Lets get started turning house to home!


I pray that those of you who stumble across this site will enjoy it and be encouraged. 


If you have any questions for me and would like me to try to address it on the blog
send me an email or comment on one of the posts.

Thanks for spending time with me. Blessings!

Janelle Dutcher

1 comment:

  1. Loved this Blog! Thanks Janelle for sharing your Joy and HOME!

    ReplyDelete